ABkC newsletter available now
The ABkC have released their Spring Newsletter. The main points covered are:
- The Driver’s Representative will become an official voting member of the Steering Group
- The MSA is looking likely to remove the requirement for medicals for short-circuit kart licenses, although medicals will still be required for long-circuit or international racing.
- A group is working on licenses/insurance/DBS checks for mechanics plus a Teams Charter
- A new design has been put forward for axle key ways that could help stop them breaking
- The MSA Level Two Coaching qualifications are now being rolled out
- Everyone is reminded that you can’t fly a drone at a race meeting unless you are under the control of the organiser and are a CAA licensed pilot