IAME European Open announced for June at PFi
The key points are:
- Five days of testing and racing
- X30 Junior, Senior and Master plus IAME Cadet
- Featured on the NCAFP calendar – allowing both UK National A licence holders plus foreign participants (with national licences and ASN approval) to compete.
- Combined points achieved during Friday and Saturday will dictate the grid position for the Prefinal on Sunday.
- Tillotson carburettors and end can silencers will be used. These will be supplied for the duration of the event, free of charge, if required, courtesy of Tillotson and IAME.
- There’ll also be the chance to test at PF International prior to the event at the official test days on 10th & 11th June 2016.
- Entries will open online at www.tvkc.co.uk/iameeuropeanopen on 2nd April 2016 at 12:00 (noon). They will close on 27th May 2016 at 12:00 (noon).
- The entry fee for the Junior, Senior and Masters categories is £900 including two sets of mandatory slicks and two sets of mandatory wet tyres for racing.
- For Cadet, the entry fee is £600 which includes one set of mandatory slicks and one set of mandatory wet tyres for racing. The Cadet grid will be restricted to 36 competitors.