News Roundup – 26th November 2015
Stuff you probably ought to know about that we haven’t got time to write up!
- Lydd extended and resurfaced
- 100 new international drivers to contest MAXSpeed Entertainment’s US Open Series Finale through worldwide partnership programme (including UK)
- Florida Winter Tour registration opens
- Gamoto and CRG formally cut off relations with the Zanfari family
- Easykart 2016 news, including an announcement that there will only be one senior class in 2016 and that outside engine builders are banned
- Clubman class to replace Tyro in the UK
- Joey Hanssen to race in F100 World Champs?
- Titan Motorsport win the Daytona Cup