European Superkart Championship
The European Superkart Championship is the CIKFIA’s long circuit series for karts with twin (Division 1) or single (Division 2) cylinder 250cc engines. It runs on top car or motorcycle circuits, and usually includes a round in the UK and a round in France which are the countries where most of the drivers come from, and the Assen TT circuit is also a frequent fixture.
- August 9, 2016 Kout takes the title again
- August 9, 2016 European Superkart Championship, Round 3, Assen - Photo Gallery
- June 1, 2016 European Superkarts return to Donington during GP weekend
- May 24, 2016 Elkmann and Kout win Euro Superkarts but De Brabander challenges on debut
- May 23, 2016 European Superkart Championship, Round 1, Ledenon - Photo Gallery
Adam Kout onboard in European Superkart Division 1 at Donington