The German Championship includes racing for OK, OK-Junior and KZ2, plus another KZ2 class for less experienced competitors. It’s a popular championship as Germany is accessible to so much of Europe and many international drivers and teams compete.
- October 26, 2016 German Championship dates announced
- July 27, 2016 News Roundup - 27th July
- July 19, 2016 DKM German Championship, Round 3, Genk - Photo Gallery
- January 28, 2016 News Roundup - 28th January
- November 7, 2015 German Championship calendar released
- February 28, 2015 Germany makes a decision on CIK bumpers
Gary Carlton onboard in KZ2 at Wackersdorf