Photo of the Forza team by Chris Walker/Kartpix.net.
After the end of the European Championship drivers are allowed to change their equipment so several have take that opportunity:
- Max Verstappen has moved from Intrepid to Zanardi
- Kevin Rossel has moved from Birel to Energy
- Connor Jupp will be racing the LH which he had been doing in WSK anyway, but he had already entered the Europeans on Energy
- George Russell is officially driving for Forza, which he had been anyway, but he had been entered by Intrepid Driver Program
- Valentin Naud is at RFM
- More will be added if I find out!